Our value-driven Coastal Crab Cake is made with premium, 100% real, wild-caught crab meat seasoned with red and green peppers in a creamy Maryland style mix of mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, breadcrumbs, mustard and a touch of butter. Enjoy on a pretzel roll with a side of fries and slaw for a traditional crab cake sandwich, or create an Asian-inspired entrée by pairing our Coastal cake with Phillips Pineapple Sweet Chili Sauce and a Thai-style cucumber salad.
Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Pan Sauté from Thawed (Recommended):
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for 1 minute over medium heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip and sauté an additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
3. Place on paper towels to remove oil before serving.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 12 minutes, flip, and bake additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: place on a microwavable plate. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [stabilizers]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Parsley, Seasoning Blend (Salt, Spices, Paprika).
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Simplify seafood with our new line of Pasteurized Proteins! No artificial preservatives, colorings, flavorings, or sweeteners added, so all you taste is delicious seafood.
Make a delicious first impression with irresistible Phillips appetizers. Simple to prep and serve – it’s hard to believe seafood appetizers can be this easy.