Phillips Claw Crab Meat helps give this 5 oz. crab cake its savory taste. Made with 50% crab meat, Phillips Southern Style Crab Cake is seasoned with onions, red and green peppers, and Phillips’ own seafood seasoning, bound together with a traditional base of mayonnaise, eggs, and breadcrumbs.
This versatile cake works well in multiple cuisines. Serve on a roll with a side of fries for a traditional application, or use to stuff fish, shrimp, chicken or other proteins for a profit-building menu addition.
1. Pan fry over medium heat in oil for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side.
2. Crab cakes are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 7 minutes, flip, and bake additional 2-4 minutes until golden brown.
4. Crab cakes are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165ºF.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum and Tara Gum [Stabilizers], Calcium Disodium Edta [Sequestrant]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Red Pepper, White Onion, Green Pepper, Seafood Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika), Parsley, Green Onion, Garlic, Black Pepper.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Eggs, Wheat, Fish (Anchovies).
Add zest to your menu with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your best-selling appetizers.
Simplify seafood with our new line of Pasteurized Proteins! No artificial preservatives, colorings, flavorings, or sweeteners added, so all you taste is delicious seafood.