Based on the original Phillips Seafood Restaurant recipe developed by Shirley Phillips over 60 years ago, this crab cake is packed full of sweet crab meat. A creamy Maryland style mix with a base of mayonnaise, breadcrumbs, mustard, and Worcestershire, we also add a touch of butter to ensure that they cook up to a rich, golden brown perfection every time. Made with Phillips Claw Crab Meat for a sweeter flavor, these cakes are big in taste! An easy way to add seafood to your menu, Phillips Chesapeake Crab Cakes provide consistent size and flavor with no prep time required.
Pan Fry from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan over medium-high heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip cakes, reduce heat to medium and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 7 minutes, flip, and bake additional 2-4 minutes until golden brown.
4. Crab cakes are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165ºF.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum and Tara Gum [Stabilizers], Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, and Calcium Disodium Edta [Preservatives]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika), Parsley. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Phillips Majestic Blue Crab Meat is hand-picked and pasteurized according to Phillips’ strict standards of quality and safety; sourced from Mexico and rated a Good Alternative by Seafood Watch.
Wild-caught blue swimming crab harvested from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, hand-picked & processed at the height of freshness.